Thursday 26 July 2012

Olympics Fever!



I am an Olympics Games Maker volunteering at the 2012 London Olympics! I have been placed at the main Olympic Park in Stratford and have done three shifts up there already. It is so much fun and I have met some really interesting people up there :) 


The pre-games preparations have been going well and we can't wait for the official opening on Tomorrow Night and guess what!! I'm working it so I am going to go down after my shift had have a look at the big screen in the centre of the park at the opening ceremony and hopefully see the fireworks at the end of the ceremony :) ...That is if its not raining!!!


Here are some beautiful pictures of the park!







I'll keep you updated on my time at the park and any funny moments I have there!


What are you doing for the Olympics? Are you coming to the park?


Let the Games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment