Sunday 10 March 2013

Lush!

Now I'm going to tell you a little secret I used to hate the smell of lush and the sight of the store used to give me a headache but recently something has changed and the stores no longer have an over powering scent that lingers on you for days!

My house mate Sarah (http://secretsfromsarahx.blogspot.co.uk/) has always loved the products in there and recently got one of their face masks I loved the smell of it and the feel of it so I went and bought one myself...and I hate to say it but I love it! I've kinda become a little hooked to going into the store and trying there products! 

The face mask I got was there oatfix one it smells divine! and after use it leaves your skin feeling ultra soft and clean! 

Here it is: 



I have just woken up and very hungover so excuse the bad picture!

There are loads to try and choose from so I'll keep you posted on which is my favourite!

Have you tried any? Which are your favourites? 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment