Sunday 10 March 2013



HAPPY MOTHERS DAY :)

I don't know what I'd do without my mum she is my best friend and my role model! She is there for me through thick and thin and I will always support me with my decisions no matter how daft they maybe! 

I will always be your little girl.

I got my mum these beautiful flowers from m&s and a nail and tweezer set from Cath Kidston plus a hand cream and cutical cream set from Cath Kidston so she can pamper herself on Mothers Day. 

Although I cant see her today as I am away at Uni I saw her thursday to give her her presents and my mum and dad came and watched me ride in my Varisty Equestrian Competition! 

What are you doing for Mothers day? What ever it is I hope you enjoy it! 

x

3 comments:

  1. hi again! thank you for visiting and follwoing my blog..i am also following you now
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd love to follow your blog, but I think I'm having a retarded moment and can't find your gfc button lol. Where is it?! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heya :) I love both your blogs! thank you for following me! its at the left hand side now sorry for some reason it wasn't showing! look forward to seeing more of your posts :) xx

    ReplyDelete